A blog dedicated to the 2007-2008 Savers-Value Village ReDesigners.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

RAPH’S GREAT ITEMS - ALL FOUND AT SAVERS

Hey guys! This is Raph speaking...

So I am here to tell you of the things I picked up at savers / value village in the last month.

I work there now so I get to scope out the new stuff everyday. I have picked up some pretty dope stuff!

1. Ray-Ban Wayfarers

I couldn't believe it when I saw them - I was so happy! I already have 3 pairs but I didn't have the 2's (larger size) in the tortoise shell colour, 99 cents! Yes, 99 cents!


2. Watch Ring

I picked up this watch ring thing a couple of weeks ago

I never wear rings but this is my new favorite thing

I love it.

Doesn't work yet but whatever

It looks amazing and that's all that matters!

3. Christian Dior Cardigan

thank you value village!

you are my one true love.

I picked this up for $7.99

Perfect condition Vintage Dior logo that kris van assche is bringing back at Dior home

Gold CD buttons

I love it!


GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO TO SAVERS / VALUE VILLAGE!

No comments: